Friday, January 18, 2013

Toledo!

Today we (sadly) left the beautiful Madrid and made our way to Toledo. Toledo. is. awesome. In the original definition of the word awesome -- full of awe! The city has been practically untouched for the past 400 years so it was an incredible place to walk around in. It is also where The Lord of the Rings had the swords for the movie made - there were tons of shops for swords which was incredible to hold a beautifully detailed, heavy sword! 

Tomorrow I finally get to meet my host-mother, Manoli. I hope she likes me the bowl I brought her that my mom gilded and I hope she likes me! I'm going to miss being with everyone from my travel group all day everyday since they are all such amazing people, but I'm also excited to get settled in (what I keep hearing from all the tour guides so far) the incredible Sevilla!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment