Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Learning A Lot of Sh*t

Lo siento! It's been way too long since this has been updated! But, from here on out the posts will be much more frequent especially considering I have so much to say each day!

I'm learning a lot of sh*t. Literally. Manoli, my house-mom has taken a liking to teasing me. She tells me all the time I am crazy but she likes it because crazy is more fun. She also has a bit of a potty mouth and loves teaching us new words and where / when we can use them. It is overwhelming, though, realizing how much Spanish I have yet to learn. 

BUT my Spanish IS getting better. Lots of things are helping. I've met several Spanish friends that help me practice my Spanish, my classes cover a lot of really important/helpful stuff, Manoli is making Jaimie and I work harder at talking in Spanish, I'm finding a bunch of Spanish music I love, and we're watching a lot of spanish tv shows and movies.

Upcoming posts:

"The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly on the Middle Class"
"Nice to Meat Me"
"JaJaJaJa Jaimie"
"Gravity Rides Everything"
"Bukowski"
"I Was Here - Be Once"
"Iris(e) - Go Go Dolls"

¡Hasta Luego!


No comments:

Post a Comment